Families the search is over. If you don’t know about Moonee Beach it has the 3rd best beach in Australia and the Best Family Friendly pub in NSW. 28 Tidal Crescent is a smart, family-oriented design with many hidden extras that place it above the rest. A beautiful North facing aspect with two large double sliding glass doors are the gateway to one of the most pristine estuaries in Aus. Opposite a Council Reserve, the estuary views can never be built out, it’s like having your very own private football field at your front door. Sunlight floods into the main living area, keeping the house warm and cosy throughout the coldest winter. All of this within 10 mins of Coffs Harbour.
And what about the house. A huge 294m2 of REAL internal living space. Not like the other houses which quote space including decks and garages. The lower floor is 178m2, the upper 116m2 with 50m2 of external balconies including an upstairs ‘wine’ deck for the perfect parents escape. Five bedrooms (one as a nursery), an office, media room and multiple lounge rooms with one currently being used as a home gym. Seamless flow inside and outside with bedrooms located upstairs makes for an entertainer’s dream. Other features include:
• Electric blinds, giving instant privacy with the touch of a button.
• A massive 7.2kw LG solar system. No electricity bills!!!!! We haven’t had an electricity bill in over a year, in fact the electricity company owes us. This is a top of the range system with 25 years warranty, not a gimmick you see advertised on TV.
• Two huge semi-commercial energy efficient Mitsubishi air conditioners.
• Three full sized bathrooms including a double shower in the en suite.
• Double insulation in the roof keeping the house toasty in winter.
• Hardwired security camera system so the house can be viewed remotely on mobile phone at any time.
• Superfast internet averaging 30mbps+ download and 15mbps+ upload.
The photos speak for themselves. Oversized bedrooms, solid stone benchtops, hardwood flooring, premium carpet, built ins in the bedrooms and hallways, walk in wardroom, double garage, quality branded appliances, ‘man cave’ shed tucked away out the back, and the flat front and back yard which is perfect for the dogs and kids.
This house is being privately sold. You’re dealing directly with the owner, no real estate games or bull-dust. If you have any queries or would like to arrange a viewing, please don’t hesitate to text or call.