A period home with original features in the desired McCraes Estate area. Located a short walk away from Penshurst train station, local shops, parks and schools. Freshly painted with high ceilings, recently renovated bathroom and brand new kitchen appliances. Features a large and private north facing backyard, lock up garage and attic space for plenty of storage.
- 2 bedrooms with large inbuilt wardrobes
- 3rd bedroom or home office / study
- Oversized lounge / dining room
- Sunroom attached to lounge / dining room with elevated outlook
- Large private north facing backyard
- Single lock up garage
- Kitchen with plenty of cabinet and bench space and brand new appliances
- Newly renovated bathroom with brand new frameless shower and toilet
- Skylights in kitchen and bathroom providing plenty of light
- Internal laundry
- Additional external toilet
- Large attic space for additional storage
- 5 minute walk to Penshurst train station and local shops.