2310/18 Park Lane - Live a Life of Utmost Indulgence
A 3-bedroom sub-penthouse of resort style living at Central Park. Located at the renowned award winning Central Park at Sydney CBD, facing a green park not a city street, this sub-penthouse sits at a top corner at Level 23 and boasts its unblockable sweeping views from Botany Bay to the Blue Mountains and Blackwattle Bay (Anzac Bridge), with plenty of sunshine and spectacular sunsets everyday. Spacious living and working areas, close connections to greenery, access to private and communal outdoor space and resort style amenities. Surrounded by parks, cafés, restaurants, shopping centre, and transport. A short stroll will take you to the heart of Sydney CBD, Spice Alley, Sydney University, UTS, TAFE, White Rabbit Gallery, Darling Harbour, Central Station and schools.
The quality, location and facilities on offer include:
- Generous sized living with limestone marble floors.
- Closed off balcony/winter garden with bi-folding doors to the living area.
- Working / Study area.
- Open plan kitchen, gas cooking, mirror splash back, sizeable island bench, and Smeg appliances.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite with a large showering area.
- Two underground car spots (currently rented out) and separate secure lock up storage cage.
- Heated pool, large gymnasium and multiple spas. Rooftop garden with BBQs & jacuzzi for large gatherings.
- Secure building with 24-hour concierge.
- The Department of Planning has found no issue with the cladding on 18 Park Lane.
- Strata levy approximately $4,700 a quarter, including 24/7 ducted aircon heating and cooling at no extra cost.
- Council rate approximately $1,200 a year.
- Rental income approximately $1,200 to $1,400 a week.
Inspection is welcome and by appointment only. Reasonable or nearest offer will be considered.
DISCLAIMER: While all care has been taken in preparing this information and used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. We urge prospective purchasers to make your own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.