Presenting this amazing potential development block with a house in Embleton. Invest your future and growth in this suburb, this fantastic 728m2 (Zoned R60/R100) with a wide frontage 22.1m allowing multiple options to consider.
Just imagine living in here and enjoying the suburban lifestyle yet not being too far from the city itself. This is the perfect opportunity for young savvy professionals, developers and investors who with a future vision of cashcow returns.
Why you should buy me:
- Large master bedroom with robes and air conditioner
- Comfortable size bedroom two
- Renovated kitchen space with kitchen appliances and storage space
- Renovated bathroom and shower stand
- Renovated open concept lounge area
- Pergola area which is great for entertaining family and friends
- Air conditioning in the living area
- High ceiling throughout
- Carport space with ample of parking spaces
- Easy access into new Tonkin Hwy
*Property is currently tenanted out and tenants are happy to continue with lease.
Options to consider:
Option 1: Rent out until you get a decision on what you would like to do.
Option 2: Potential retain and build (keep the existing house while building).
Option 3: Have it a rental while waiting for WAPC approval – extra income while the plans are pending.
Option 4: Demolish the home and potentially build new 4 new units and two storey apartments.
*All development and business use of the property are subject to council and WAPC approval.
Approximately less than 8km away from the Perth city. Locate yourself in this wonderful suburb and nearby to everything, where you are conveniently near to all facilities and amenities including:
- Just minutes into Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
- Just minutes to Coventry Village Market
- Just minutes to Charlies Fresh Food Market
- Within minutes to Embleton Golf course, Bayswater Waves, YMCA Morley Sport Recreation Centre
- Short drive into the famous cafes strips on Mount Lawley and Inglewood
- Close to nearby schools such as Embleton Primary School, Hillcrest Primary School, Weld Square Primary School, Morley Primary School, John Forrest Secondary College, Hampton Senior High School, Cyril Jackson Senior Campus, Edith Cowan University.
- Few metres walk to nearest bus stop on Collier Road
- Short drive to Perth airport