Suit professional couples, downsizers.
This is a quality home within walking distance to Frankston City Centre, Frankston beach, Railway station and Chisholm Tafe.
A modernised , character filled home , with light and bright spaces.
- Large living area with bay window and skylight.
Adjoining formal dining room.
Additional small sitting room with double French doors to
paved undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- Cottage style kitchen with adjoining meals area offers gas
cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty
of cupboard space.
- Central bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and vanity
Second toilet at rear near laundry.
- Large master bedroom offers large freestanding wardrobe.
- Second and third bedroom of good size with third bedroom
offering freestanding robe.
- Features include gas heating, high ceilings , polished
floorboards, alarm system.
- At the rear are established garden areas (impeccably
maintained) , a modernised studio with high ceilings,
character beams and polished concrete floor - ideal for a
home office, workshop..
- Rear garden includes a garden shed and fruit trees all
offering a very private sanctuary..