What is implied by renting a house privately?
Renting a house privately implies renting it directly without hiring an agent. We are now living in an ers when renting a house privately is a simple process.
How can you rent a home privately?
To rent a house privately, you need to list it on a high-visibility property listing portal so that your property can be seen by a large number of prospective tenants.
The process for renting a home privately entails:
- Clean up your home and take care of all the repairs, etc. to ensure that it is in a condition to move in.
- Fix the rental of your home by comparing it with rentals of similar properties in the vicinity.
- Photograph your home from vantage points and record a virtual tour.
- List your house on a reliable property listing portal. You could also consider the option of multiple listing. The choice of the site for listing is important to ensure that you reach your target audience.
- The prospective tenants will view the property online and connect with you directly.
- You can rent your house privately without paying any commission to an agent!
Why should you rent a house privately?
A few years ago, renting a home privately was a concept that was unheard of. This was because the property owners had no way of connecting to tenants directly. The only way to reach out to a tenant was with the help of an agent who would charge exorbitant commissions for his services. But thanks to the internet, there are property listing portals which help in making your property visible to potential tenants who can directly connect with you.
Renting a house privately offers you the benefit that you do not have to pay an agent’s commission and you have the complete process under your control.