This property has it all, a 3.2 acre block with stunning water views to North Bruny Island and northerly aspect to soak in the sun. Located in a desirable neighbourhood with a short 25 minute commute into Hobart CBD and 10 minutes to Kingston.
A mostly cleared gently sloping site with surrounding established trees for privacy and a generous building envelope for a well positioned home. Either design your dream home, or take the hard work out of the equation with the already approved DA plans for a well considered home designed to take advantage of all that this block has to offer.
- Northerly aspect
- Expansive water views to North Bruny Island
- Large building envelope
- Mostly cleared gently sloping block with light bush surrounds for privacy
- Power at boundary
- Abundance of wildlife including echidnas, albino pademelons, and an array of bird life
- Zoned Environmental Living
- Approved DA plans for a 3-4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home (negotiable with sale)
- Specialist reports such as BAL (Bushfire Attack Level), Soil Testing, Land Contour Survey and Environmental report are all completed (negotiable with sale)
This is an affordable lifestyle property within close reach of local schools and the popular Dru Point Park, and all the hard work has been done for you saving you thousands of dollars and precious time. Properties in this area are highly desirable and difficult to come by, we welcome your inspection. Please contact for further information.