Prime Location | Potential | Development Approval –R3 Zone with 27.4 frontage
Phone enquiry code for this property : 4133
Calling all developers, astute investors and builders. This property is what you have been waiting for!
Positioned in a quiet street with R3 Medium Density Residential Zoning on a 676sqm with a wide 27.4 meters frontage. This development site is ready to reach its full potential. Offering to sell with Approval for 3 Torrens Title street facing homes, opportunities like this are rare to come by.
With DA & CDC Approvals pending to be issued within one month’s time, this development site is ready to commence building straight away after settlement. Plans are available to view for 3 x 4-5 bedroom Designer Homes.
The existing 3 bedroom brick home is primely positioned within 2 minustes Drive to Moorebank Shopping Centre, Bus Line to Liverpool CBD, M5/M7 and Nuwarra Public School.
Address of the property is 27 Elouera Crescent, Moorebank NSW 2170
* Original Three-bedroom family home
* R3 zoned 676m2 in land size with a wide 27.4 meters frontage
* Sale with approval for one 5 bedroom terrace plus two of 4 bedroom terrace, All Torrens Title
* DA & CDC Approvals pending to be issued within one month’s time, Sale will subject to Approval.
* All homes are street facing and all featuring architecturally designed facades, family friendly layout, three bathrooms, ensuites, WIP’s, alfresco’s and ample living space
For further information and details regarding the plans, please contact for more details.