Mevlana - Location! 6km to Brunswick Heads beach! Elevated! Views!
Phone enquiry code for this property : 3259
A site on Mevlana is for sale, a 400 acre multiple occupancy community, centrally located within the Byron Shire, 7 min to Mullumbimby, 10 min to Brunswick Heads, 15 Min to Byron beaches.
• Elevated with great views, which won’t be built out!
• Very quite, private, surrounded by stunning nature and bird life!
• Large covered verandah faces east.
• Its elevated position on the hill allows views both east and west. Enjoy sunrises and sunsets, moon rises and moon sets!
• Enjoy the coolness of the house year round with the regular breezes from the east.
• Watch the hawks soar overhead and land in the tall pine trees.
• There are so many birds, its a delight to wake up to the bird calls and enjoy them throughout the day.
• Open plan house – very high ceilings of up to 5.5m in most rooms.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 offices.
• A self contained space for family, guests or extra income.
• Under cover parking for 1 car plus off street parking.
• Storage in the attic and under the house.
• Polished wood floors throughout.
• 1.5 KW solar system.
• Reverse cycle air-con for heating and cooling.
• Cosy fireplace.
• As an owner in the community, one shares in the common land and buildings. The community collectively owns cabins for rent and this covers all annual expenses of running the 400 acre property including rates, hence the community does not currently charge body corporate fees. Any changes to this would be voted on by all shareholders.
• Vegetable garden and young fruit trees, bowen mango, mulberry, 2 lemons and hass avocado and lovely established native and exotic gardens.
• Cash buyers only, as no mortgage is possible.
• As Mevlana’s 400 acres is a wildlife sanctuary, there are no cats or dogs. We love them, but they cannot be here.