Maleny Paradise – Exceptional quality and unparalleled lifestyle
Phone enquiry code for this property : 3590
If you’re looking for a once-in-a-lifetime “dream home” that’s big enough for the entire family, includes a dual living option and offers an unsurpassed back-to-nature lifestyle - then look no further than this prestigious contemporary property!
Imagine waking up to stunning 180 degree views of the valley below and then relaxing to the sights and sounds of local native wildlife from one of your four private hardwood decks. You will be mesmerized by the vista of the gently sloping and generous 2400m block reaching out all the way to Western Avenue in Montville!
For the foodie, there are abundant joys in the backyard - including the rare opportunity to pick and roast coffee beans from your own coffee bushes that bear fruit every spring. You will delight in harvesting mangoes, figs, macadamias, loquat, mulberries, lemons, mandarins, oranges, grape fruit, dragon fruit, passion fruit and more from the prolific fruit bearing garden - all nestled in your own backyard!
Best of all, this relaxed semi-rural property is just a short 15 minute stroll to the eclectic cafes and restaurants of the gorgeous township of Maleny!
Maleny is one of the most in-demand and idyllic locations in south-east Queensland. At around 500m above sea level, it enjoys a mild subtropical climate all year round. It is also renowned as a sophisticated hinterland sanctuary with so much to offer in every season - including being just a short half hour drive from the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches and at only 1.5 hours from Brisbane.
The generously proportioned home is cleverly designed to rejuvenate and renew: maximizing nature by capturing the sun and breezes and making the most of the endless spectacular views. With neutral tones throughout and top quality fittings and furnishings, this home has been meticulously maintained - there’s nothing for you to do but move in and live the dream!
• Substantial 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home over 2 levels, with high ceilings, spacious rooms, superbly built
• Dual living option with fully self-contained flat downstairs, ideal for family and friends - or as a valuable income-generating opportunity
• 4 large North-East aspect timber decks with unspoiled views from most rooms
• Huge glass doors and glass louvres atop to allow for cross ventilation in the living-dining area
• Large ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Living-dining area equipped with a combustion timber fireplace for cosy winter nights in front of the fire
• Designer built en-suite bathroom with breathtaking views from the spa bath
• Double lock up internal access garage
• Environmentally-friendly design- can easily switch from town water to rain water stored in two 20,000 litre tanks
• Eco-efficient design- 12 photovoltaic solar panel, feeding back into the electricity grid, as well as a solar hot water system
• Large gently sloping semi-rural block, with an abundance of established fruit trees
• Situated in prestigious Range View Estate, a premier residential and environmental living area
There’s no doubt that you’ll be the envy of family and friends with this rare and beautiful property. The fully self-contained downstairs living will make inviting them to stay for the weekend both easy and one of life’s special joys!
This gorgeous property truly offers something for everyone:
1. For the busy Brisbane Executive, it’s a superb weekend escape that will allow you to truly unwind and recharge for your weekly busy schedules.
2. For the nature lover, looking for an environmentally-friendly home with all the modern comforts, it’s the perfect lifestyle retreat.
3. For the family buyer wanting a change of pace in a semi-rural community, but still close to Brisbane, it’s simply a “gem” hidden in one of the most coveted estates of the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
4. For the astute investor, it is perfectly located for guaranteed returns as a holiday rental, home business or Airbnb.
Properties of this quality and nature, in such a location and of such potential don’t come to the market often. When they do, they certainly don’t stay for long. Make sure you secure your “Slice of Maleny paradise”!