Just 10km from Busselton and 3km from the regional airport, this small rural holding offers an idyllic lifestyle in a perfect location. Featuring a very comfortable double brick and iron home, the property is fully developed and has been used to breed cattle by the current owners of 30+ years.
• 63 acres divided into 14 paddocks, all with water supplied from 2 bores.
• Steel fencing for cattle, although several paddocks also suitable for sheep.
• Central laneway system.
• Plenty of shade and shelter.
• Running 20 breeders.
• 18m x 9m machinery shed, cattle yards, separate sheep yards.
• Double brick and iron with verandahs all around.
• 4 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom.
• Living area with wood heater and reverse cycle AC, lounge/dining featuring jarrah timbers, study with built-in bookshelves.
• Modern solar HWS.
• 2 toilets.
• 115kl of rainwater to service house. Gardens connected to bore.
• Huge 14m x 8m workshop.
• Netted orchard. Lots of fruit and nut trees.
• Large vegetable garden.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of rural living. Make an income rearing livestock or growing crops, fruit, vegetables. Run horses. Watch the abundant birds, particularly the blue wrens. With lots of scope to achieve your lifestyle dreams, this is an opportunity not to be missed.