This affordable townhouse is one in a complex of 17 townhouses in the sought-after Lakeside suburb of Warners Bay.
Loads of natural light - both levels have full length glass sliding doors with direct access to the balconies that overlook the private courtyard.
• Two bedrooms - both bedrooms have direct access to the second level balcony, that runs across the entire width of the premises.
• Two bathrooms, (one with bath, recently updated)
• Two car spaces (one lock up garage, with plenty of storage space)
• Two air conditioning units (split systems)
• Two full-width balconies overlook a stunning well sized private NW facing courtyard. Super easy to maintain (paved – no grass to mow). To one side of the townhouse is a grassed greenspace, that affords additional privacy.
• Modern air-conditioned kitchen, with a separate dining area - with a handy breakfast bar dividing the space.
• Large, air-conditioned lounge room, that spans the entire back of the premises, with direct access to the balcony.
Easy to maintain. Easy to manage. No work needed to be done.
Amenities and convenience abound - located nearby the magnificent Lake foreshore park and cycle/walkway, plus the Café/Restaurant precinct that overlooks the foreshore park and directly behind this is the Warners Bay Neighbourhood Shopping Centre, anchored by Coles, with Aldi and the Warners Bay Hotel also in the same precinct.
The property is currently leased to great tenants.
Council Rates: $1,240 pa (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,200 pa (approx.)
Strata Fees: $2,620 pa (approx.)
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties must rely on their own research.