This tidy and private 1 bedroom ground floor unit is in a small block of 6.
Broadwater breezes flow through from the east making it cool and fresh.
Constructed of double solid brick it is well insulated and structurally sound.
The front patio allows protection from the rain and privacy.
Situated on a corner block.
Park out front on the 17 Rose Street side or drive in to the concreted car park on the 44 North Street side.
Alternatively there is plenty of patio space for your pushbike and public transport is on your doorstep.
- 1 minute to the Broadwater
- 2 minutes to the Southport Olympic pool
- 3 minutes to Tafe Southport
- 6 minutes to Griffith University and Hospital
- Separate bedroom with doors to close off from both the lounge and bathroom
- Walk in wardrobe
- Open space between kitchen and living
- Freshly painted throughout in 2019
- New hot water system in 2020
- New kitchen tap and bathroom shower fittings
- New bedroom blind
- Smoke alarms
- Individual safety circuit breakers
- Separate Laundry
- New gutters and roof refurbished 2020
Rented $295p.wk with tenants happy to stay
Body Corp $48p.wk
Total cost $103p.wk
Net Income $192p.wk
Call now for a private inspection or see you at the open home every Sat 9.30-10am (please call or text to advise you are coming).