• Five Bedrooms, main with ensuite, three with BIR, currently configured 3+study+sewing room
• Cathedral ceiling lounge room (6mx4m) with exposed beams and chandeliers.
• Nine foot ceilings and wide passageways through remainder of house.
• Kitchen with cupboards to ceiling; all electric Miele appliances including a ceramic cooktop, programmable pyrolytic oven and frost free fridge/freezer.
• Split system Solar HWS, 1.8kW Solar System, 6kW Sunstore storage heat bank (Off Peak 1).
• Pure Wool Berber carpeting in bedrooms and living areas. Quality vinyl (kitchen/dining) tiles elsewhere. UV protective glass in all large windows.
• Large family bathroom (bath and shower). Separate toilet with hand basin.
• Quality light fittings throughout.
• Quality window furnishings and drapes – most with three phase backing.
• Bullnose veranda at front, pergola on rear
The Garden and outbuildings
• Winner of Best Town Garden (Wellington Shire) 2014
• Multi-award winner in other garden categories – water wise garden, best rose garden etc.
• Half size Croquet Lawn (18m x14m) with drainage and sprinkler watering system.
• Orchard, vegetable garden, olive grove, fishpond.
• 25,000 litres of water tank storages, two with pumps.
• Six large astronomically correct sundials of different types. Various other garden ornaments and seats.
• Two Gazebos, three garden sheds, 3m x3m glasshouse with staging, solar fan and automatic roof vents.
• Carport (6mx6m) with two electric vehicle charge outlets (15amp on solar, 32amp on Off peak 1)
• Workshop (6m x7m) fully lined and insulated including darkroom, work benches, storage and 1.5kW solar system on roof.
• OPTIONAL inclusion - John Deere 42” ride-on (150 hrs), Masport 600 self propelled reel mower, 21” push mower and Flymo electric mower.
This home and garden on one acre (4024m2) represent thirty years work by the current owners who are now ‘moving on’ to the next adventure in their lives. Many other features not listed above in both the home and garden.
Located in the picturesque village of GEURIE NSW with all town services, only 15 minutes from Dubbo or Wellington. A short walk to shops, swimming pool, tennis courts, skate park, bowling club and Geurie Reserve (for walking, cycling etc).