Family Home on Approx 932sqm - Ideal for First Home Buyer, Investor
Phone enquiry code for this property : 8172
I am excited to offer buyers this 1960s double brick family home situated in the highly sought-after suburb of Para Hills. I am the second owner of this much loved home and now ready to let another family enjoy the many features added over time.
Para Hills offers numerous sporting facilities, community clubs, abundant parks, schools, childcare centres, two nearby large shopping options. Bus routes in Para Hills provide connections to Tea Tree Plaza, Elizabeth Shopping precincts, Lyell McEwin Hospital, Mawson Lakes train station and is only 16kms from CBD.
Internal features include:
* Sizable master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioner floor to ceiling sturdy built in robes with large windows creating an abundance of glorious natural light
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 are also a good size and include built in robes
* Boasting a generous sized separate lounge room that the whole family will enjoy with reverse cycle split systems for all year-round comfort.
* Practical kitchen has ample cupboards and bench space. Popular and convenient window servery into dining room.
* Attractive separate sunken dining/living room overlooks the swimming pool and entire delightful back yard that has a reverse cycle air conditioner.
* Separate bathroom with bathtub and separate WC.
* Alarm system installed for peace of mind.
* NBN connected to the home.
External features include:
*Practical circular driveway
* Sensational gabled entertainment area with ceiling fans. It is the perfect spot to relax after a hard day’s work.
* Fun filled days in your sparkling in-ground swimming pool, perfect for all those hot summer days and nights during the summer months.
* Double length carport can house 3 to 4 cars behind the roller door.
* Garage for that special car, man cave or storage.
* Massive back yard safe for the kids and family pets to run around in
This family home has the potential and scope to further extend or be held onto for the future expected growth.
Buying is in the timing and right now you have the opportunity to inspect before someone else beats you to it. You are welcome to bring the whole family to view their next home.