This stunning 300sqm executive home in Marian is set to tick all your boxes! Topped off with stylish fittings and features, including a massive 15 x 9m shed, its an absolute must see!!
• Open plan kitchen dining and lounge area with huge stacking sliding doors that open the space further to include the fully tiled, spacious 7.6 x 5m entertainment area.
• The large, open kitchen features a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, a large island bench with sink and an ample amount of bench space, plus a pantry large enough to swing a cat in!
• You’ll be amazed at the spacious master bedroom with a massive walk-in wardrobe that is every woman’s dream. The master ensuite has floor to ceiling tiles, custom vanity and twin shower heads making it a perfect parents retreat.
• All of the bedrooms are airconditioned with the 2 larger bedrooms featuring built in wardrobes. The fourth bedroom makes for a great office with ample light and windows to overlook the front garden.
• The theatre room is the perfect place to unwind to watch a movie, or a great spot to create a child’s retreat.
• The extra wide laundry with custom cabinetry will sure to impress.
• High ceilings, fully airconditioned, ceiling fans, a huge linen cupboard, custom cabinetry, crim safe security screens and safety lighting for peace of mind.
• A double bay garage, Pebbletex driveway, full under eave lighting surrounding the entire house, extra power points for those Christmas lights and a generator power outlet wired into the meter box.
• Aluminum gates lead you on the 22m driveway to the massive 15L x 9W x 4H m shed with three extra wide and high roller doors to accommodate any type of vehicle! This man’s cave is fully wired and features a fully concrete pathway surrounding it.
This spectacular Moohin Builders home has been built to perfection and is just minutes to Marian Shopping Centre, Marian State School, parks and the Pioneer river. It is nestled at the back of Nabilla Estate with beautiful views and quiet streets to ensure peaceful living at its best.