This property has multiple options. Centrally positioned on 4001m2 this quiet 2-storey house has both an upper and a lower home, with stair access front and back. Options include a dual living rental investment, secondary income from a rental property, supportive accommodation for grandparents or kids living at home or even a large work from home office.
- 5 massive bedrooms each with WIR (4 with aircon)
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 large living areas with high ceilings
- Rumpus room
- Large outdoor balcony
- Timber floors with carpets to bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Huge 6kw solar rack
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms plus extra large powder room
- Modern brand new kitchen with 6 burner cook top
- Separate rumpus
- Study nook
- Fully tiled throughout
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor deck
- Never lived in so all brand new
- 3 space carport or spacious undercover dining/lounge area
- 2 car lock up garage with remote door
- Extra parking area for caravan or boat
Are you looking for a positively geared investment? These 2 houses will rent for around $1200pw combined. Both houses will have adequate parking and space to spread out on the large property.
Be super smart and use an extra income source to support your mortgage repayments? Live in one of the houses and rent the other out. This will make your new purchase that much easier to pay off.
Maybe the grandparents are moving in with you. Or the kids are getting older and need more space – away from you. Perfect, this house solves the problem. A fully separate house but right there to be close at hand.
How about an office to work from home? You can live upstairs and have a full scale office downstairs complete with kitchen, bathrooms and a boardroom.
700m to Somerset College. Close to the M1, schools, shopping centres, this area is well established, highly sought after and much appreciated with loads of birdlife.
This is a very rare property and you don’t see double living on this scale very often.