Two huge rooms in modern Dee Why apartment opposite the shops and close to the beach!
Phone enquiry code for this property : 5270
Please send me a message to organise a viewing on the weekend. I will respond ASAP!
Location, location, location! Right in central Dee Why there is no better location! 3 minute walk to Dee Why Grand with Coles, Aldi, Priceline, restaurants, etc. 6 minute walk to Woolworths and the B-Line express bus which goes to the city every 2-5 minutes in peak hour and every 10 minutes off peak. 15 minute walk to Dee Why Beach.
Close to Pittwater Road for convenience, but it is really quiet as there are buildings that block out the street noise. Additionally, there is no side street noise as the apartment is located on the inside of the apartment block.
- North facing aspect
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Unfurnished apartment
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Both bedrooms have mirrored door built in wardrobes
- All windows have blinds
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and oven
- Gas cooktop
- Bathroom with clothes dryer
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Spacious balcony with a wall mounted folding frame clothesline
- Internal laundry
- Lift direct to carpark
- Underground parking with dedicated car spot
- Guest parking
- Secured building with intercom
- Low-rise building with only 4 floors
- Swimming pool with a spa
Available for at least a 6 month contract. Willing to negotiate a discount for a longer lease!