Offering 94sqm on the ground floor of the iconic 'Magnolia Flats', this oversized garden apartment with house-like ambience showcases Victorian charm united with contemporary style. The apartment is conveniently located and just a short stroll to Glebe cafes, transport, the Glebe foreshore and the popular Tramsheds.
The property boasts:
• Generous living/dining room features
• ornamental fireplace
• Private low maintenance courtyard perfect for entertaining
• Outdoor areas including a covered verandah with street access from Bridge Road
• Additional rear laneway access from Horseshoe Lane to rear private courtyard
• Well-appointed stone kitchen has gas appliances and built-in dishwasher
• Generously sized bedroom boasts fireplace and 2 built-in robe units
• Charming light filled hallway flows to handy study nook with built in joinery
• Large modern bathroom complete with tub, laundry and built-ins
• Soaring ceilings, timber floorboards and built-in joinery
• Footsteps to city transport and mere minutes from the CBD
• Walk to Sydney University, Broadway and harbourside parks
Note: Strata upgrade to the exterior of the building are currently underway, expected completion early 2022. Because of strata upgrade rent will be reduced by $50 for this period ($500 per week instead of $550).