Stunning Top Floor Penthouse With Huge Skyline & Amazing Sunsets
Phone enquiry code for this property : 0568
Please see live Video Tour for a more comprehensive walk through
- Vaulted roofline and floor to ceiling glass. 12 to 16 foot high ceilings throughout.
- Alfresco indoor-outdoor 50 m2 entertaining ,with 2 sets of double sliding doors/ gardened terrace
- Tasmanian oak timber floors
- Powder/guest bathroom
- Shade sail on main balcony DA council approved for Vergola to add extra entertaining room.
- Large stainless steel /granite kitchen with industrial oven and hood. Gas appliances
- Three king size bedrooms all with balconies master bedroom with large marble en-suite.
- Main bathroom has porcelain, marble and granite stone with grand spa bath
- Pendants and Chandeliers in bedrooms is all included and valued at $6000.
- Undercover paved balconies off all bedrooms downstairs with added landscaped gardens.
- Massive storage space underneath stairwell.
- Air conditioning / reverse cycle on both levels
- Intercom entry and lift access.
- Back to base alarm.
- LED downlight throughout
- Block out blinds and stunning sheer white curtains throughout.
- Gas outlets indoor/outdoor included
- Buses available every few minutes downstairs.
- Five minute walk to Cabarita Ferry.
- OnDemand buses
- Trains also in the same area a couple of kilometres away.
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School - 0.60km away
- Mortlake Public School - 1.05km away
- Rivendell School - 1.44km away
- Concord West Public School - 1.76km away
- Putney Public School - 1.83km away
** Midweek and Sunday, daytime and twilight sunset private openings also available by appointment only