Too good to be true...enviable hinterland lifestyle property
Phone enquiry code for this property : 9224
This 4 bedroom spacious and modern home offers a stunning native bushland outlook without the hard work that comes with acreage. Every detail has been carefully considered and executed to perfection. Features two large wrap around decks to take in the view and catch the breeze.
The home comprises:
• Large main bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms are double size with large built in mirrored wardrobes
• Large main bathroom with bathtub
• Fully tiled throughout with polished porcelain 600x600 floor tiles and all wet areas are floor to ceiling tiled with polished porcelain 600x300 tiles
• Ducted and 4 zoned air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
• Two separate lounge areas and multiple outside entertainment areas
• The house is open plan with abundance of air and light with two sides overlooking native bushland that won’t be built on.
• Dining and living areas open onto large covered timber deck
• Open plan kitchen with stainless steel European appliances including 5 burner 900mm gas cooker with electric oven, canopy range hood and dishwasher, walk in pantry, large stone bench top with full 2.4m breakfast bar
• The house is fully screened, including some stainless steel screens
• Internal Vertical blinds to all windows including the garage
• External multi stop sun blinds to upstairs deck, rollup blinds to downstairs deck
• Double garage with remote entry, two windows and glass sliding door, and direct level access to the house
• Large laundry with two door linen cupboard with shelving from floor to ceiling
• Under the house is fully enclosed and lockable for storage/workshop
• Two 5,000 litre rain water tanks connected to Onga pump and water switch that service both toilets, laundry tap and yard watering, also connected to town water, underground electricity, sewerage and NBN available
• All of this on a fully fenced and gated 1149m2 allotment
The wrap around upstairs deck overlooks professionally landscaped and manicured low maintenance, drought tolerant gardens plus 18 established fruit trees and 4 vegie patches. There is still room for the kids to play on the turfed lawn area.
Another wrap around deck downstairs is located adjacent to the gardens where you are able to sit in harmony with the established and immaculately presented gardens and watch the abundant bird life in your own private and peaceful sanctuary. Level walking surfaces surround the house.
Tiled external feature walls, path and letterbox make this property stand out from the rest. Located in a quiet cul de sac in desirable Songbird Estate, walking distance to the lifestyle township of Pomona, under 30 minutes to beaches, 40 minutes to Sunshine coast airport and in close proximity to all the other hinterland village towns.
This home is presented as new with nothing to do but enjoy the view and immerse yourself in the lifestyle this property and the hinterland town of Pomona has to offer.