Do you want to sell your home fast? The quickest way to sell a home is selling it yourself. Sale of a home by the owner has been simplified due to the availability of websites for houses for sale. These enable you to sell your own home online.
Selling your house without an agent has many benefits:
• It is a fast means of selling because it avoids middlemen.
• It results in major savings for the owner as he does not have to pay agent’s commission.
If the concept of no agent property sale is new to you, here are some tips for selling your home:
1. De-clutter and organise your house.
2. Click attractive photographs from vantage points. You can also prepare a virtual tour of your home.
3. Fix the price of your home. You can do it yourself based on prices of similar properties in the vicinity. You can also take the help of a professional.
4. Select a real estate website to list your property.
5. List your property on the website. Listing entails uploading description, photographs, and video of your home on the website.
6. Seekers of the property will connect with you directly.
7. You can negotiate and complete the sale.
8. Pocket all the profits generated from the sale!
One of the most reliable property selling websites in Australia is Minus the Agent. This site is user-friendly. Listing property here is a simple process. You only need to pay once for the package that you select. There are no ongoing or hidden charges. Minus the Agent shares your listing on social media sites. We also share it with other leading property websites such as realestate.com, domain.com, etc. You have 24/7 access to your listing to make modifications. Once listed your property remains there until sold. We also provide you guidance and support at various stages of the sale.
So, if you are the owner of a house and want to sell it, simply list it on Minus the Agent and maximise your revenue!