Do you want to sell your home without hiring a real estate agent? If yes, then list it on Minus the Agent, Australia’s No.1 For Sale by Owner website. This portal has high visibility and connects you to numerous potential buyers easily!
For sale by owner becomes easy once you choose the right website for selling your property. Minus the Agent has many success stories of property owners who have sold their homes through this portal.
Wondering how for sale by owner works?
Here are the steps to be followed for selling your home without an agent:
- De-clutter your home:
Clean and clear your home of all the extra stuff. Ensure that you remove all items that are personal in nature. Mow the lawns; clean the windows, tiles, etc. so that your home looks attractive.
- Complete the Repairs: Over a while, any home is prone to some wear and tear. But, before you present it in the market, it is your responsibility to ensure that all the repairs are carried out and your home is presentable in the market.
- Pricing the Property: The next step is accurately pricing the property. This can be a little difficult for someone selling a property for the first time. You can price your property by comparing with prices of similar properties sold in the neighbourhood. You will also have to study the real estate trends in the region where you plan to sell your property. Moreover, you can seek the help of a professional property evaluator for pricing your home.
- List your Property: You can list your property for sale on minustheagent.com.au. Listing entails uploading a description, high-quality photographs, videos, virtual tour, floor plan, etc. of the property on the site.
When you list your property with us, you pay only once for the package you choose for selling your home.
We assist in the process of the sale.
We share your listing on other leading websites in Australia such as domain.com.au, realestate.com.au, and many more. Besides, we also share your listing on social media platforms. All this increases the exposure of your property enabling you to find a buyer easily.
Once listed, your property remains listed on the site until sold.
- Connect with Buyers: Once you list your home, potential buyers will view the listing and connect with you for buying the property. You can take them for viewing the property and finally on mutual agreement decide on a buyer.
- Negotiate the Price
:You can finalise the deal by negotiating the price for the property.
- Documentation: The last step for closing the deal is completing the necessary paperwork. You may consider hiring an attorney for this purpose that is aware of the laws for property sale in the city.
If you are considering For Sale By Owner for your property, you can list it on the No.1 portal minustheagent.com.au.